Kingdom hearts Modern AU part 1Sora POV:Kingdom hearts Modern AU part 1 by Nova-V-Dragoon12
Hello I"m Sora, Sora Kuro, and today is very special day. And why you asking that? Because it my first day of school, and that mean i can make new friend there, also it my first day I start go to Middle School called kingdom heart North sea, a very special school that build near to sea. Isn't that great! Of course i wish i get ready, but right now... I"m sleeping.... Man if my best friend Riku was there i bet he called me lazy for sleeping off on my first day of school.
"Sora wake up! You need get ready!" That was my mom calling me and yet I'm still asleep... Sorry mom.... of course that my little sister Xion get me up for her..
"Big brother wake up!"
"Agh! I'm up Xion!" for the moment i thought i have a bad dream as i see and blue bury image, but than i found it was her and she was jumping on my bed to get me up. "Really Xion? That worst way to get someone up." I rub my eye as i get up.
"It only way get you up. Come on now mom just make breakfast." As soon she left to the di
Fandom Rp's- listRole play Fandom list and startersFandom Rp's- list by TisseDbulles2
- I'm not a native English, therefore in my English will definitely bad... Sorry for that... If you are a grammar nazi go your way.
- We are not robots, it's always nice to know each other, I would appreciate it speaks outside of the game It's not a rule, but I'm bored from seeing my futurs partners, only for RP. :/
- If I forget to reply send me back your last reply.
- I only play adult characters (canon or oc's) and with adult characters (canon or oc's).
- In the fandom RP's I love making couples Oc x Canon, if you play the boyfriend of my Oc I do the same for your. but I like making Oc x oc couple also ^^.
- Please don't make my Oc move, and I hate power
GenesisSummary: Everyone knows about Roxas and the mental grey he came into the world battling. No one thought to ask Axel the same questions about his own awakening.Genesis by nicayal
Axel/Lea post-BBS, pre-COM/Days one-shot.
In the beginning there was the Word, and it was a name. It spoke to him like a lover, warm and familiar, but wholly different than he remembered. He woke in its affectionate, welcoming embrace, but couldn't find it in him to reciprocate, to accept it as his own.
He couldn't find it in him to do anything other than stare at his own body, prostrate in front of him, and wonder if he was supposed to feel something about that too.
In his final moments, he didn't remember being alone. He was now, his only company the other empty shells of those who had been with him at the end, however long ago that was. It was his end as much as theirs, he supposed, although he hadn't had the apparent fortune to remain among the dearly departed like everyone else.
No one was with him when he
|More Journal Entries|